Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing My Little Guy



This photo was taken on December 19th and I am writing on February 9th. I've had two car accidents, 1 colic, 1 bad trim, 1 dad hospitalization since this photo was taken. My car is currently in the shop and so I am missing so very very much this little guy. And missing him just because I can't drive to him makes me miss him in advance for when he won't be part of my family any longer.
But I shouldn't be so self-involved and self-pitying. So, here's a nice story. Last week, I was training Renny in the indoor arena and we were free lunging after a nice dirt roll before we worked for real. And he was cantering in a slow relaxed way around the arena before he cantered quietly up to the gate and just popped over and out. He was so satisfied with his naughty self, but he had given himself a teeny bit of a scare!! But he got over it very fast when he realized that Grandma wasn't upset and he wasn't in trouble. He is a wonderful wonderful boy!