Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Beloved Renny


This photo is from December 2009 and I am writing this entry on January 26th, 2010. Last night after lessons, Stacey told me two funny stories that say a lot about my good old smart and cranky boy! She said that she discovered that the reason he's been acting so reluctant to go outside is that he's just following the food. That he would practically trot outdoors when they served hay in the pastures, but will drag his feet when they don't. He seems to think that the stall is the safest place for a hay snack. And then the other funny story she told me about is his unwillingness to walk in mud. My pretty handsome little boy doesn't like his white socks dirtied! I adore him. When I saw him last night, he gave me his most adorable pricked ears and shoved his cute little kissing freckle through his grain hole to give me a much-needed kiss. I just adore this smart pleasant loving creature.