Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Favorite Forelock

So, here's a little photo of Renny's handsome forelock and broad intelligent forehead.  This pony is super smart and adorable.  I've been talking with Beth and she is giving me lots of good advice about how to approach selling him.  And she's going to help me with either the auction or another sale option, if that falls through.  She's giving me advice about photos to use, how to pick the videos, what to emphasize in the ad.  And last night, June 29th, she talked with me about working with Kelsey to give him about 6 weeks of backing work.  To start him with sacking and a rider, so that by the time he meets potential buyers, he's willing to at least walk and trot with a rider.  I was sort of stunned, but I have to admit that I'm also a little excited to imagine that I might actually know what it feels like to ride Renny before he finds a new home.  I am really happy at St. George.  They provide such a safe fun educational environment and they are so experienced.  They have two trainers on site!  It's a wonderful place for my herd.