Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Renny and Parker

Here's a June photo of my beautiful red Renny and his friend, Parcour.  I am writing this in early July while I am waiting to see if he managed a spot in the American Classic Hunter Pony Auction in Lexington.  It's not looking good for him!  I may have to coordinate another way to sell him.  But anyway, he's the busiest little guy lately.  He had to pose for pictures and take video for his sale blog portfolio.  He's had to practice long-lining some more and wearing his saddle and longing.  And this Friday, his friend Coy is coming to help him learn to load onto a trailer quietly. And then his friend at St. George, Kelsey, is going to work with me to sack him and back him!  He's going to have a busy two months.  Plus Stacey helped make him beautiful by pulling his mane and making it thinner and shorter -- which broke my heart, but still made me proud at his handsomeness.  Anyway, he's growing up, albeit reluctantly.  And I have to say this -- when I go up to his stall and see him, he's just gorgeaus.  He has a great looking body, handsome face, and he just radiates intelligence.  He is a beautiful creature.