Monday, November 7, 2011

It Takes a Village

I'm writing this entry on Sunday, July 17th, after a very busy wonderful weekend.  This photo and video are from Friday, July 15th.  I've asked Emily and Kelsey to help me with Violet and Renny, so we meet on Friday mornings for exercise rides.  This past Friday was wonderful.  Violet was soft and quiet and agreeable for Emily on their second ride together.  Emily said that she could feel that Violet was traveling straighter and more willing to bend and trying hard to be supple.  And what was super duper cool is that she jumped Violet several times at 2'6" which was a personal best for her.  And I was so proud of Violet because she just turned that corner, took a look at those jumps, and pulled herself together to jump big and bold!  And when I cheered, she veered in, looking right at me with happiness, for her pets!!!  She loves me, I love her!!