Monday, November 21, 2011

Renny's First Show!


Over the next few weeks, I'll be writing about my horses and how well they've been doing over summer 2011.  So, for two weeks, I'll be writing about Renny's first show experiences!  Mind you, he's just freshly three years old, but he's been so mature and agreeable and talented that we wanted to give him some show experience before sending him to college.  So, two weekends in a row, he went to a show near home at Lieway Hunt Club and then travelled to Michigan to compete in a C-rated show at Hunters Run.  These notes will be about my pony's big champion heart and how he responsibly handled these new challenges, experiences, and roles!

I want to say that I'm very proud of my little guy.  He loaded and unloaded onto trailers quietly.  He made new friends.  He schooled with his best heart.  He enjoyed exploring show grounds.  He won ribbons!  Lots of love to this wonderful pony!