Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Sweet Beloved Renny

I'm writing this entry on July 9th, but the photo is from June 29th. At the time of this writing, I am working on getting back into a training spirit with Renny.  I worked hard this winter to learn more about how to develop a green pony -- read about training with empathy, ground pole exercises, breaking down teaching aids...and I worked hard with Stacey.  And it was fun, fun, fun.  Then we got into early summer and he started jumping bigger and stronger and getting more powerful feeling.  And some friends braided and beautified him and took photos and I saw that he was a gorgeaus strong intelligent handsome fine sport pony.  And I got a teensy bit intimidated.  So, I'm trying to reach deep into myself and be grateful that Renny is continuing to teach me how to be his good rider.  Renny wants to help me learn how to really really ride! Such a wonderful gift he is giving me!