Thursday, November 3, 2011

Renny Returns Home from Training!!




So, Renny has been gone for two months of training at Quicksilver Ponies, learning how to be a fabulous little hunter show pony.  He was treated very well and liked his time with all the other ponies.  He liked his riding trainer, Alyssa, and the woman who owns the farm and head trainer, Melinda.  And so I was excited to bring him home.  I'm exhausted today, but yesterday was wonderful.  I went to Quicksilver Ponies and they showed me how to ride my wonderful boy.  And then Ricky and I brought him home safely.  And then when we arrived, I discovered that dear friends, Lex and Lillian, went to the big trouble to give Renny a wonderful homecoming.  They had a basket filled with carrots, mints, and apples for him, a banner, and a big giant box of chocolate-covered cherries for Grama and all of Renny's friends!  I just laughed and laughed when I saw that box of chocolates because we always joke about Renny that way when he comes in all covered in mud!! I'm very happy my boy is home!