Friday, April 20, 2012

Aging Beauties


This photo was taken on March 9, 2011 and I'm writing this entry on January 13, 2012.  This photo shows Jackass and Arcangelo.  And as I write, I'm sitting in bed with my darling Zelia snoring next to me.  This year, I can really see the age on my beautiful Jack and Z.  My dog is more likely to be picky about food, feel vulnerable, and sleep more.  She also has more days of difficulty getting up stairs or jumping on beds And it's harder and harder to keep weight on my cat. But that said, we are doing pretty well.  We are enjoying each day and we love each other well and we remember to say it to each other all the time in every way with lots of pets and cuddles.  Plus we get lots of treats!  We treat each other to yummy stuff as much as possible!  In fact, Jackass will just stand in the kitchen and meow until I hand him over his treats!