Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Winter Hawk and Dance Routines



Here's a photo of a hawk that lives in the neighborhood and likes to just hang out in the big tree in my back yard.  I don't precisely know what kind of hawk, but it's big and relaxed and happy. And she probably wishes I would let the chickens out -- just a little!

Anyway, I'm writing this entry on Friday, January 13th, and this coming month I have to pay for my horses to belong to the Equine Wellness Program.  This time of year is important.  And I would like to save up my pennies to buy portable speakers and portable mesh pockets, so that I can set up music right onto my saddle pads.  This year I would like to practice more whinny widget routines, as well as do some dance routines with my horses.  I think it'd be fun to do some Queen, Michael Jackson, William Tell Overture, and even Hip Hop.  It'd be fun to ride Renny to a little Young MC and MC Hammer.  And Violet would be a hoot to ride to some of my favorite pop girl bands!!  Looking forward to messing with this adventure in the coming year!