Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breaking News! My Beautiful Girl Returns from Paris!


Hello! Beautiful Hailee is returning after a long wonderful perfect adventure in beautiful Paris, Kentucky. What can I say? I am so very humbled that she had such an experience and that she and I are part of the history of Kentucky now. She travelled down in May 2006, so she's had a long leisurely year and a half to live on some of the most beautiful land in these continental United States, hang with a herd of amazing fillies and mares, nuzzle her boyfriend, Ed, and get joyfully in touch with her horsie nature! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Barbie and Tom!
Now she's coming home to Ohio to carry and deliver her first foal! She has a safe warm comfortable stall waiting for her, built new and roomy and dry and solid by the Hintz family. Thank you so much for this new adventure for my girl! I am sorry she's leaving her herd of friends in Kentucky, but look forward to introducing her to her lovely sister, Violet, and her new friends, Breezy, Gracie, DJ, Princess, Rain, Vantasy, and Snazzy! Namaste!