Saturday, December 29, 2007

Little Mama! December 29th, 2007!



This morning, Saturday, December 29th, 2007, I went to the stable for a riding lesson. It was a wonderful day. I groomed my beautiful Violet and lunged her. She wore her new work boots and was naughty during her lessons, just like a thoroughbred should be after several weeks of vacation. But she did her Whinny Widgets dressage test well.

Then I groomed beautiful Hailee and took her for her photo above and gave her some light exercise which you can view in the video. Hailee let me play the friendly game and I worked toward getting her to accept me touching her belly, flanks, and udders. She needs to learn how to be accepting about the foal asking rudely for a drink! It was a great morning. Both my mares look just lovely and strong and sweet. Hailee and Violet have the kindest eyes.