Saturday, January 12, 2008

Little Mama! January 12, 2008!


This morning is a beautiful sunlit day! I slept in late, visited with my cats, walked my dog, and went to see the girls. Today I gave Hailee a super good grooming, trimmed her bridle path, muzzle, fetlocks, coronet band. I put oil through her tail and mane. I put oils on her hooves and thrushbuster in her frogs. She was beautiful when I was done. Here she is, looking big and plump and healthy!

And what's wonderful is that both my girls are such good friends now. They groom and kiss and hug each other all the time. Here's a photo of a small kissing session! I am looking forward to the foal.

In other good news, Rory's spaying surgery went well yesterday, and she is home. She is a true member of the family now. And we are happy to have her healthy, safe and sound. Namaste from all of us!