Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dear Fat Weanlings


I took this photo yesterday when I visited my horses in the morning while waiting for the vote. Look at my chubby little fella! He's so fat as compared to his lithe elegance in July. I am not sure if I am feeding him too much! But you can see that he's a calm sweet gentle fellow. When I come to the pasture, he looks up and walks right on over no matter how far away he is. He loves his Grandma! And guess what?! He may be chunky but Grandma can still put her arms around his girth and hug him all the way around!!

Anyway, I can hardly believe my good fortune from yesterday. Now I am going to turn my energies to deserving that vote of confidence...plus I'm going to work on getting baby and his mom ready for their big weekend event! I am looking forward to making that fat little guy handsome and shiny and clean for his inspection!