Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Skippy Jon Jones Loves his Mama

I am writing this note on March 22nd. You can see in these photos that SJJ loves his mama. Reminds me with complete clarity the past summer 2008 when little baby Renny showed with complete satisfaction that he was a mama's boy! And Hailee, she just thought Renny was too cool for words. Here's a little funny thing. For two days this week, I was really busy with work and with family demands, so I saw my herd on Thursday morning and gave love, but then didn't see them until Saturday morning. So, then on Saturday, I was busy lunging and riding and working with Violet, and each time I would look over, I would see my darling Renny standing and bussing and fussing and bumping and standing with his mom, Hailee, as she looked over the gate in the indoor ring as Violet and I rode. I'd give a shout out to them and they would look at me with happiness and recognition. Little Renny would lift his little face high, so that he could put his little muzzle over the top rail. I have a beautiful joyful happy herd. Namaste.