Thursday, June 4, 2009

Breaking News! Renny Outstanding in Training!

This morning I went out to the stable and it was a glorious day. I had spent a very restful night and then woke to a cold brisk, but sunny day. The horses were glad to see me. I groomed them all, lunged Vi and Hailee, and even worked with my little guy. I had ordered him a surcingle and cavesson, so I tried them out on him today. He turned 13 months on June 3rd and he was a calm cool cucumber about his new equipment. I had to fit the surcingle because he's a little guy. And he looked puzzled and marginally alarmed at the metal rings on the cavesson, but he took it in stride. He looked so handsome in his training gear! Grandma was so proud. And then to prove what a great boy he is, he let grandma groom him and kiss him and chat with him. And he let grandma pick up all four feet and hold them very quietly. What an amazing little pony!!! Kisses and hugs and namaste!