Monday, June 22, 2009

Breaking News! A Relaxed Monday after Busy Weekend


So, this weekend was very busy. I caulked seams on my patio, repaired a crack in my foundation, repaired cement on my driveway, garage floor, and steps, put up bird houses, butterfly feeders, bird and hummingbird feeders, weeded the garden, visited my horses, and worked around the house. By last night, I was pretty tired. But it was very relaxing to lay on my bed and listen to the birds getting settled for the night as dusk settled. And now this morning, I can hear their calls and songs and watched as a robin, and a pair of chickadees and a pair of cardinals, ate from my feeder. I have lots of work to do this week, but I am definitely in the home maintenance mood too. Plus my garden is growing very well and looks so healthy and happy. Namaste from all of us!