Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last Year was Great!


Okay, so I am writing this post on September 17th and it's been an amazing equine year. Violet just took to the cart instantly and I had a great vacation at Gayla, and I found very nice people who helped me get a wonderful amazing cart and harness, and Violet's training under Barbie went so well that Violet is both an outstanding driving horse, but also a lovely hunter under saddle and beginning dressage mount. She's a treasure. Over the past week, I've had several sunlit drives and for two days in a row, Violet and I had big moving large wonderful rides in the outdoor arena. Also this year, the new trainer arrived, Coy, and his partner, Nikki, and he got me interested in rehabilitating Hailee, so my foundation mare will go into training this year which makes me very happy. Plus, of course, my little man, Renny, just ruled the farm as the sport pony who captured my heart. He has been a funny, smart, agreeable little charmer who is becoming a gorgeaus guy -- the NASPR folk are lucky he's a member! Namaste!