Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Renny the Smart Sport Pony!


This photo was taken on December 22nd and I am reporting about Renny and my work together. He's just wonderful. He's very good at Parelli and lunging. He's very good about "hiding his butt." He's super patient and fearless and agreeable. He knows he's supposed to be learning. He is happy to bounce over ground poles. He can trot-in-hand by his grandma's side. He can yield to a rope on his hocks or fetlocks. And yesterday, I am delighted, just delighted to say that yesterday Renny let me put on his surcingle, cavesson and long-lines and he just was super duper patient! he trotted in both directions and yielded to the pull of the reins. He's just awesome! His goodness, real goodness delights me, but at the same time makes me sad. I need to find a home for this good pony, so that he has a fun life as an adored family pet and show pony! Please may he find a joyful number of homes during his long, safe, healthy and adventure-filled life. Namaste.