Friday, January 1, 2010

My Girls, My Future




These photos and video are from July 28th, and I am writing this entry on August 30th, the anniversary weekend of Katrina, and you are seeing it on New Year's Day! Happy New Year's! The year 2009 was filled with lots changes, some good, some bad. On the good side, my creatures are well, including Jackass who was treated successfully for hyperthyroidism. I even added new creatures to the mix with chickens, Thelma and Louise. I enjoyed teaching and earned money to purchase a wonderful cart. I had a wonderful garden. On the down side, Aunt Ruth and Aunt Judy passed and my dad is very sick. And in my own life, I wonder whether I can maintain all my commitments to my creatures. BGSU is suffering and I don't know what for certain what the next years will bring. But on this day, a good day, let's be positive. A year ago, Renny was a fresh little sport with big friends, Sedona, B, Te-Awa, and Lily. Now he is a fresh big sport with a world of friends, young and old. Much to be joyful and grateful for! Namaste!