Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Learning from Horses

So, the previous post from September talks about learning to live in the moment and to be present to what the world is teaching. And so I am writing this entry on March 3rd as sort of an addendum. Much has changed since that previous post. I am still close friends with one trainer from that farm back in September. I appreciate his integrity and honesty and genuine care for horses and their humans. But sometimes doors close and if you're fully present in the moment, you realize that you need to move on. My herd and I are working on our new moments together at St. George. I love my herd and as you can see in Renny's sweet kind gentle "in the moment" eye, he loves Grams too. So, here's to hard lessons and loss, and here's to sustaining friendships. Namaste.