Thursday, March 18, 2010

Searching for Renny


I am writing this note on November 17th after a turbulent week of disappointment with a few friends. But the disappointment helped me clarify some ideas about Renny, so that was good. I spent the past week talking with the lady who owns Renny's dad, getting her opinions about how to find a trainer, develop a leasing network, etc. And she gave me the name of a A-Circuit pony trainer near Cleveland. So, I sent out email inquiries to that woman as well as to Angie Bush's pony training friend in Michigan. This coming year will be a big year for little Ren. I want him to have the most wonderful beginning and basic training so that his good attitude, work ethic, native talent and athleticism and intelligence shine through for his families and their children!