Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Renny's New Pasture



I am writing this entry on April 19th. In these photos, you see Renny in his front pasture at St. George. This past weekend, he was moved to a pasture in back of the facility where his mom and aunt hang out. He's in a new group of geldings which include some of the boarder and schooling horses. So, on a very breezy windy Saturday, I was standing in the girls' pasture visiting when I looked over and saw that all the horses in Renny's new pasture were cutting it up and bucking and running around. And what made me laugh out loud was Renny's new friend, Georgie. Georgie just stuck super close to Renny and it was hard to tell whether he was hanging with love or just enjoying the ability to herd my little guy around. But then I could see that when all the horses went haywire, Georgie hung close and protective next to my little man and they would stop and graze together. So, I think Renny has a powerful rowdy rocking new friend!