Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Violet Brings Her Best Heart



These photos are from July, 2012 and I'm writing this entry on January 1, 2013.  This summer Violet had training from Kelsey and over Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks, she got more training from Emily.  Violet has really improved so much and expanded her skill sets.  This summer when I asked Kelsey to train Violet, I asked her to help her learn her lead changes.  And Kelsey got on her right away that day and Violet walked off and just started banging out lead changes, badabing!  Now she'll even give them to me with ease and grace.  And this winter Emily is working on helping Violet be precise in good pace and relaxed as she does the lead changes, so she doesn't rush them.  I do love my girl.  I love her sweetness, kindness, and intelligence!