Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Breaking News! My Perfect Girl has Warts!


Over the past few weeks, my perfectly lovely wonderful gorgeaus creature developed a wart. But then over the past few days, a matter of a single day really, that wart grew big and a constellation of at least 10 others burst into view. So, of course, I sent photos to the vet and I'm waiting for his perspective.
I feel badly for my beautiful Violet. When I saw her on Monday, I definitely could tell that she felt embarrassed. She doesn't want to have blemishes. She wants to be perfect and agreeable. Another part of her adventure is that she destroyed another halter again. I have no idea what that high-spirited thoroughbred does in her stall at night!
And one last thing, as I'm writing this blog, yesterday I put a surcingle on Renny and tried to lunge him again. He was mostly good -- he trotted and cantered, but every once in a while he would try to charge into the center of the ring and do a little crow hop and baby squeal in irritation. Sort of funny! But I did back off because he has a point -- he is just a baby. Why the h*ck should he have to work already!