Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dear Dad: Health Problems


All right, so it's been a full week since my mom called me to tell me that my dad was hospitalized. He had an accidental cumidin overdose and thinned his blood so much that he needed a transfusion. His heart and blood pressure were entirely out-of-whack and this initial problem has spun out several critical health problems. So, I am sending my love and prayers and thoughts, and I am getting ready to go visit my dad. Right now, dad's sisters, Anita and Mary Lou, are visiting and giving him care and love. But I thought I would start posting a few photos that dad took and would send on his computer to all of us. Here's one of his favorite band led by Marty who always march in the Wakefield 4th of July parade. I hope this cheers you all up!