Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cutie Pie Performance Pony!


Here's a winter photo of my wonderful little pony, all dirty, all scruffy, all sweetness, having a snack in his stall. I just love him so much. I am writing this note on Easter Sunday and it's been an eventful week for him. I looked up his family relations on the Sugarbrook Farm page and saw beautiful little ponies, so I know my bright cherry red boy will be adorable, athletic, and smart as his family's competitive boy! Yesterday, Saturday, I visited him and did a little Parelli with him. I walked him several times over ground poles and walked him between standing barrels. He didn't mind the squeeze games at all, and enjoyed playing. But most especially, he enjoyed eating the incredibly vibrantly green strong first-Spring grass!!! Happy fat boy!