Monday, February 21, 2011

Halloween Ren


What a difference a year makes.  Here is a photo taken on Halloween morning 2010 when Renny is a mature responsible hard-working pony who carries his mom and three other friends.  He is a true gem and in this photo you can see that he does not mind wearing pumpkins.  But I have another photo taken of him on Halloween 2009 and that was an icky day.  That day I found out something very bad which would change my life.  And on that day, I have a photo of baby Renny  as he is looking at me in an annoyed way while wearing these same pumpkins.  He's as cute as a button, but far from the day of responsibly carrying his Grandma around the pond or in the outdoor arenas or at a brisk responsible clip during lessons.  Renny and I have come a long long way in the past year!!