Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sexy Ren in Blanket


Last year around this time, I moved to St. George and needed to buy my herd winter blankets.  I bought this beautiful two-tone one for Renny  and because he was a little baby, he just swam in it.  He looked so cute, but he was swimming in his blanket.  But this year, he looks like a big old show pony and he looks handsome and robust and sexy in his winter blanket.  Way to go, Renny.  That reminds me, last week as I was having a fall riding lesson at dusk with Stacey, Renny and his bachelor pals got themselves all worked up as it was time to come in.  So, they were running around the pasture.  But my guy was running like a speedster.  He was zipping around at top speeds, faster than any of them -- zip zip zip.  And he looked so cute I could barely stand it because he was zipping at top speeds in his bright blue blanket!  Handsome goofy boy!