Sunday, February 13, 2011

Me and My Girl April 6th


Here's a photo a month before Renny was born.  I was so happy and Hailee was thoughtful and ready.  She's a wonderful mare.  I am writing this entry on October 27th and I'm very happy to report that Hailee's first mom has come back into the picture.  Tracy has visited Hailee  several times at St. George and this past Sunday even rode her for a bit.  Both Coy and Tracy mounted her and I was just so proud to watch Hailee I could really tell that she was trying to very hard to be a good good girl.  She wanted everyone to be happy with her and she was so glad for the attention.  I think she's super glad that she has me, Coy and Tracy.  I am hoping that this winter and next Spring that Tracy helps Hailee feel like she has a job and purpose.  I'm proud of my Easy Jet mare.  What got me excited is that it sounds like Tracy is hoping to breed Hailee to an Dash for Cash related stallion some day.  That would be an awesome breeding project!!!