Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Renny as a Fancy Dressage Pony!



Beautiful Happy Pony!

Here is a little photo and video of my happy relaxed pony working for his trainer.  He just loves making her happy and taking on new challenges.  At any rate, I'm writing this entry on Sunday, August 12th, our last training day with Kelsey.  And here's the benefit I already had from her work.  I rode Renny in his regular Saturday morning lesson with Gay and Mary.  He was wonderful.  We rode a dressage pattern and he was very obedient and filled with impulsion and light in my hands.  He got his transitions in the correct locations and was round in his turns.  He was an angel.  Stacey said he looked fun to ride.  And he even got gaits within gaits, he was happy to trot a big fancy bold reaching extended trot.  I just loved him!