Monday, August 27, 2012

Rhinelander for the July 4th Holiday



I went home for the 4th of July holiday to visit my mom and dad.  Dad is in a nursing/rehabilitation center and has been in one since March.  He was being visited by me, his brother Rick and Rick's wife Shelley and daughter, Audrey.  And he was visited by his father, my Grampa.  And he was visited by his sisters, my Aunts Anita, Mary Lou, and Vicki.  And he even had Conchita and Donald visit too.  It was a busy fun 4th.  I spent most of my time with Audrey -- we were little water girls, playing in the river right at the park by my dad's rehab center.  We paddled in a kayak, hung in an inner tube, swam out to a water ski jump, paddled to a local dairy queen, rode inflatable toys.  It was fun to hang out with this wonderful child!