Monday, August 25, 2008

Emma and Zelia

Here is a photo of Emma and Zelia, up in Wixom. My girl is the sweetest dog on the face of the earth. While I was in Las Vegas this past weekend, Chelsea texted me and said that she was the kindest dog. And when I returned, I had a chance to talk with Amijo who told me that Zelia was a very special dog, a truly special dog. I know this about my sweet girl. I am so glad that we have each other and that she's my pooch. She is getting older now and this summer she has really begun to show her age. She's just now begun to pick at her evening food. Her whole life, she just attacks her food, but now she is more particular. This photo is from super early June and I am writing in late July. I am going to take Z to the vet and see what we can do to help her have a happy, healthy dotage!