Friday, July 13, 2012

My Dearest Girl!




Again, here's a photo and video from Em and Violet's  Spring Break schooling session.  My life with Violet is super happy.  I am so happy that she's pleased to see me.  I'm happy that she peeks out of her stall jealously, if I'm petting on Renny.  I'm happy that she expects me to take good care of her and love on her.  That she's quiet and relaxed and calm in my company.  I'm proud to be hers.  But then every once in awhile, it comes upon me like a little bolt of lightning -- she's the granddaughter of royal champions!  I am loved by Count Fleet's and War Admiral's living relative.  I'm loved by a royal princess.  And I'll walk a little taller and sassier and prouder.  Which I know isn't a good thing, but it's an honest thing.  I'm honestly proud to be part of her royal history through the privilege of caring for her.