Friday, July 6, 2012

Renny Jumps an Oxer!




So, I'm writing this entry on June 17th and this past week was a doozy!  On Thursday, I got up and spent a beautiful cool sunlit morning working in my gardening -- weeding, tending to plants, thinning seedlings, transplanting perennials to make a shade garden.  Then I went to get a pedicure and take a nap.  And then I went out to the barn for my Thursday evening lesson with the ladies and Kelsey was there.  She was in a good mood, as usual, and she casually mentioned that she rode Renny over his first oxer.  An OXER!!!!  My little guy jumped his first oxer like it was nothing!!  She said that the first one he jumped, he wanted to take long -- so I can just imagine him sailing through the air.  But then she said he got it like it was nothing and was very relaxed about the whole thing.  I am so unbelievably proud of him!!!  And her!  What a great training team.  She is bringing out the very best in him!