Monday, July 2, 2012

Renny Adores Kelsey!



In May, I went to visit my mom and dad.  On a beautiful Spring day while we were by the lake in Tomahawk near dad's nursing home, I got a polite phone call from Kelsey, asking if she could start riding Renny.  I felt so cheerful to think of her and Renny working together and bonding while I was gone.  They had a week together before I got back and this photo is from May 14th when they began their second official summer together training.  Kelsey is going to work on developing his lead changes, smoothing his gaits and transitions, improving his jumping in terms of distances, pace, and height!  I just feel very blessed.  I've taken a full four months off from blogging, so I've missed many many stories to record, but over the next few weeks, I will try to record some of the more wonderful ones.  This photo is from a wonderful day.  Renny is glancing at me with love, as he gets ready to work with his favorite person!