Monday, September 6, 2010

My Baby in Training - Renny is Really Talented!


x

Okay, so I am writing this post as the start of a stream of posts about Renny in training.  We've had a very busy summer.  I am writing this entry on August 27th of what will be his 25th day of training and the day after the first time I rode him myself!  I can hardly believe I've had that pleasure.  There is so much, so much to say.  So, I wanted to try and sell Renny as a little guy because I feel he's such a late Spring baby.  But Beth at St. George told me he was absolutely ready and so did Stacey, so they permitted me kindly to let Coy break out Renny.  So, this training started in late July, so these burst of videos and photos are a single day just a week or so into his training. But Renny was already showing great intelligence and skill.  In fact, Coy was able to mount him on the very first day.  When Coy got on him, I was shocked, just shocked.  Renny stood with some confusion, but he didn't panic, act naughty, buck or do anything but try to figure out what was expected of him.  And coy, well Coy looked absolutely purely still and empty and calm like the Buddha. In fact, I've never seen a face more representative of Buddhist art.  It was amazing, truly an amazing moment!