Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nice Folks

d

Okay, again some video from early training and a photo from Day 24!  During the course of training, I got a chance to really reflect on all the people who care for me and Hailee and Renny.  Folks stopped by to watch training, like Julie and Lexie.  Folks took care to treat and care for them when I travelled, such as Robin and Sarah.  Beth, Kelsey and Emily offered lots of support.  Tracy said she wanted to visit Hailee and Renny.  Baker asked to videotape and photograph important moments.  Gay and Mary had encouraging words.  Chelsea helped with him when he was just a little guy.  Stacey helped me when Renny had a kick injury and offered lots of advice about how to stay strong during training.  And, of course, Coy brought his best talented self to Renny, by being a consistent calm disciplined talented source of care, even when I was wiggy and wanted to cancel the training.  Coy and my friends got me over the bump of my own indecision.  And I'm grateful.  It's been fun to go through this first 30 days with such great great people!