Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Dancing Boy


This summer after teaching my two summer classes, I went to visit my family.  Elena brought Emma, Clara and Stephen to visit mom and dad, so I tagged onto that trip.  We went and stayed at the Kalahari in the Dells and spent two days at the Noah's Ark Waterpark which was a real blast.  And then we went home to Rhinelander to hang out for awhile.  I love my nieces and nephew and baby Stephen thought I was cool because I could act so silly.  Anyway, the very first few moments I saw them at the Kalahari hotel, I had a good good laugh.  They'd been traveling by plane all day and then took a 3 hour car ride, so they were pretty wired.  The first thing Stephen did to unwind was dance and rock out to the music on his little fire truck.  What a rockin' boy!