Saturday, September 4, 2010

Renny is Growing Up!


So, I am writing this post on August 26th which is Day 24 of Renny's training.  Here you can see him quietly being ridden in the outdoor arena.  It was a fun morning session.  Renny gave Coy colt attitude about longing, but then after he lost that fight and had his feelings hurt, he and Coy, simply walked out of the indoor arena and quietly around the grounds over to the outdoor arena and had a quiet little ride.  And then I got to ride and I had Coy's kind help.  He was such a good quiet kind teacher and he put all these little safety stops on Renny, so it was really a very special experience for my first day riding my little guy.  I can hardly believe that Ren's changed so much now and grown and matured so substantially that I was able to ride him and enjoy him today!!!