Monday, September 20, 2010

Renny and His Trainer on Day 25!


So, I am writing this post on Saturday, August 28th.  I just left the barn to come to my office to write this post, in fact.  I have had one of the nicest mornings of my life.  Coy and I enjoyed the training session with Renny who was wonderful.  Coy kept talking about how good Renny and giving me training advice and it just seemed like my pony was working with ease and sweetness to please his trainer!  Mary and I had a great riding lesson with Stacey and then Mary and I traded horse stories while we were in the wash racks with our beautiful creatures.  Mary told me that I needed to keep Renny that he was something special and would become a wonderful dressage pony.  I told her that Renny deserved a kid and a training barn and someone who would really ride him so that he's wonderful.  And Mary said that I was a kid and that I was at a training barn and that I could ride him and enjoy him.  I laughed and laughed!  What a really lovely quiet wonderful joyful morning -- a slice of heaven!