Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008: My 45th Birthday!

Here we are on the 27th of December, celebrating my birthday! We had organic bean soup and a chocolate cake. You can see me celebrating wth my nieces! I had a very nice birthday! I saw my horses, enjoyed my dog and cats. My baby weanling, Renny, showed me that he was the dirtiest weanling in America. He was coated in dried mud and looking like a rough-and-tumble boy for my birthday present. He made me laugh and laugh with happiness! I also received many greetings from friends and family. I had a meal at BW3, and presents spattered throughout the week. Tomorrow to cap my birthday week, I am having coffee with Joe and receiving a present, and then having a party at Danielle and Todd's to watch a scary, scary film! Good to get the adrenalin up when you're a 45 year-old woman!!