Monday, January 5, 2009

Sabbatical Musings: Day 1, Week 1


Hello, today is Day 1 of my 25 week sabbatical. I went to the stable this morning and rode Violet and worked with Renny and now I am in my office at work, planning out those 25 weeks. I would so much enjoy getting my papers out the door, starting a new project which "grabs" me, and reading, reading, reading. I need to be careful about my time, while at the same time, actually use the sabbatical as a "break" from routine, and a chance to recuperate, heal and develop in new directions, both personally and professionally. So, here is my first sabbatical musings post. The video is from December 16th, the photo is from Barbie Valentine's Christmas present to me. Last week, I signed up for yoga and Tai Chi classes. And now I am going to print out the blue print for this sabbatical! Namaste! Much love.