Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Happy Girls!


Here's a photo and video taken on September 23rd and I am having my morning coffee. The girls are all a happy herd now. Violet thought she was happy when she got to spend a summer outdoors with her girlfriend, Sedona, but now she gets to have lots of friends! She and Hailee rebonded as sisters! And in fact, now in early October, Hailee is a little jealous of Sedona and often chases her away from Miss V. I barely recognize Violet anymore, she's so blissed out with her changed circumstances! Oh! I am writing this on October 7th, so here's a nice story. This morning, I was having morning coffee watching the girls and Darla came and introduced a new broodmare prospect to the herd. Violet was super excited and trotted right on up to say hello and offer her services for grooming and kissing. And Darla told me that a horse buyer had been at the Farm yesterday and inquired whether Vi was for sale because she was a good mover. And then Brian asked me how old my "sorrel" was. Isn't that funny? He knows Hailee's name, but he didn't know good old sweet Vi's name. Anyway, I was flattered that someone wanted to know about V, but who could sell such a sweet happy loving girl!