Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas from My Little Man!


Here's my little Stephen, enjoying a relaxing holiday with his auntie, Grams and Gramps. I just got back from the stable where my herd is playing outdoors in the falling snow. Violet participated in a slumber party last night and was pampered and painted and groomed and had photos taken of her. The photos made me laugh because you could see my girl looking just silly with happiness at all the attention -- comfortable, relaxed and happy happy happy! And now I am at home watching the birds dance in the snow, getting some seeds -- I am seeing chickadees, cardinals, a woodpecker, and finches. And this morning when I went to feed Ellie and Reptilicus, I saw a hawk in their yard. Anyway, I love my human and animal families. Namaste.