Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas, Off to the Pageant!


I just arrived home today after a wonderful but whirlwind Christmas adventure at Elena's. Here's a photo of my nieces and nephew moments before we left for church. The services were a wonderful singing pageant and my Emma sang and danced beautifully. Today I came home and settled my animals and went to the stable to meet my farrier. Rick and I had a nice conversation and I chatted with many St. George friends, including C and K. C rode Violet and it was just wonderful to see Miss V happy and moving forward and light and joyful. C rode her "on the buckle" and you could just see my red girl's contentment. She even jumped some combinations and then got pampered and groomed by her two talented new friends. Violet is really loving her new life, I can just see it all over her! She is happy happy happy with her friends and life and job!!!