Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Perfect Scamp


Here's some photos of Renny and a video too, taken this past summer during his yearling months. So very handsome. I am writing this late in August while I am at home. My dad returned from the hospital, but still is sick. I am not feeling too well myself. But friends from Bowling Green are holding down the fort, and while I've been gone, Lexi has sent me texts and photos of my horses. And funny messages about Renny. Apparently, she had a hard time getting good photos of him because he kept trying to walk directly up for hugs and kisses. And another time, on a blazing 97 degree day, she tried to give him a bath, but he choose sweaty and dirty over cool and clean. My rotten adorable angelic creature. And my good friends who look out for me and like me. Namaste.