Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Very Merry St. George Christmas Party!



I am writing this entry on Tuesday, December 22nd, as I am slowly getting ready to head to Pittsburgh to spend the Christmas holiday with my family. On Sunday, my new stable had a Christmas party which was so fun. Beth and her family had wonderful yummy food, and all the adults and then all the children went for a ride! Carissa rode my Violet and even took her over a jump. I was so proud because they were a terrific team together! And I just felt happy. I arrived early and my horses were outdoors in the snow and sunlight with friends. I am really grateful to be at St. George. I really like the people. I really like the lessons. I really like the safety and security of the facility. And I really like how happy and healthy my horses are at St. George.