Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Days!



Yesterday, I visited my girls and so the middle photo is from putting Hailee into her straw-laden stall right before dinner. The top and bottom photos are from my before-work visit with her this morning! No baby yet! But her teats are changing somewhat, though they still have a small amount of blood in the light discharge from them. She is being such a good, patient girl with being so unwieldy and having Stephanie and me always feeling her teats and looking at them. She is just so patient. I know she's going to be a terrific mom. And I am looking forward to watching her love and care for her baby. Plus I am looking forward to shopping for a new camera since my Kodak one has definitely seen better days!!! I'll want lots of family photos of my first (maybe only) foal!!!!

Namaste from us! And Happy Day 2 of foal watch!!!