Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Due Date + 12! Steph Discovers Wax!


Yesterday, as usual, was another lovely day at the stable with my girls! I went after work and lunged Violet and visited with her and groomed her. She was in such a loving girly mood. And I visited with my sweet Hailee. Stephanie came out and we did our double check of H and Steph discovered what we can only describe as wax on one of her teats. It was this tiny golden waxy dot! And then this morning, Steph called me and told me that not only did she find a larger dot of golden wax, but that when she touched Hailee's teats, she felt stickiness, not just moisture. So, I went out for a drive this morning before work to see my girls, and sure enough, I can see that her teats have changed and they are moist! So, let's hope Nitro is hoping to make a big entrance now that finals are wrapping up!